Monday 29 December 2008

Spiral Whisper - Must See!


Well I am trying to catch up with everyon'e blogs and have come across these gorgeous stamps from Spiral Whisper which are due to be released in January. I couldn't resist telling you all that firstly there is a competition to win some but also I had to show them to you as they are totally and utterly adorable!
To find out more go to: http://spiralwhisper.blogspot.com/ but be warned - they are irresistable!!
Hope you are all enjoying the festive season. I was back to work today which wasn't much fun after such a good few days but got to go back sometime to bring the money in!
xx

5 comments:

Ana Baird said...

They're really cute!

Michelle Short said...

Happy New Year year Sarah, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year and can't wait to see some new creations from you for 2009! xx

Vicky said...

HIya!!! long time no see! hope ou and your man are fine...cant wait to see your cards and scrapbook pages when you uplaod them/1 have left a little something on my blog for you....xxx

Ana Baird said...

Hi Sarah! Just popping in to say hi. Hope you're keeping well. Take care

Anonymous said...

Hi There, I'm 23 and avid crafter also, I love your blog and pretty cards!

Hope to see you around, and can't wait to see more of your creations!