Monday, 11 August 2008

Birthday and buttons!

It is my brother's birthday this week so of course I had to make a card! I always struggle with men's cards but I got inspiration from Loretta's monday challenge on Do Crafts forum which gave me the layout idea. I did move the stamped image to the middle of the page, made the strips wonky and used buttons instead of flowers from the challenge so I hope Loretta doesn't mind that I didn't stick to it perfectly! I think this card may be better for a younger boy (my brother is going to be 25!) but if I can't make anything better it will do!

I used patterned cardstock from DCWV Glitter Mat Stack, Sarah Beise cake stamp, Papermania brads, Papermania rub on and various buttons from charity shops and haberdashery stores.
Thanks for looking!
xx

5 comments:

NattyK said...

This is lovely Sarah, I love the buttons. x

Sarita said...

He will love it Sarah, it's a fab card,

Love Sarita xxx

Han said...

Very bright and fun great idea with the buttons xx

Ana Baird said...

so pretty and colorful!

Kim Piggott said...

Great card, your brother will love it.
kim x