Saturday 1 November 2008

Another Pink Petticoat Christmas card!

Hello all, hope everyone is well and staying warm in this wintery weather. Glad to see the sun is shining today even if it is still a bit nippy. I had the cold that has been going round last week so not been feeling up to doing any crafting but I realised that I hadn't put this card up on here which I made just over a week ago. I love embossed cards but find the embossed card blanks are quite expensive so I used a little brass stencil I have and embossed it quite a few times over a normal card blank. I am quite pleased with it although I need to think about the spacing of the stencil a bit more next time. The Christmas tree is another Pink Petticoat image which I coloured with pencil crayons and stuck onto some red textured paper and tied some green ribbon around. I stuck that bit onto the card with foam pads to make it stand out a bit more. Hope you like it! I must get on with making more very soon as I only have three and I want to make about 50 so that I can sell them at work and make some money for charity.





I'm off to Halfords today as I need a brake light bulb for my car and so I have decided that I will have to go to the one that is about an extra 5 miles away from the other one as there is a Range next door to the one further away so I might have a little shopping spree! Will let you know what I get but I really hope they have the Creativity Life magazine in as I haven't managed to get one yet but it looks so good. Fingers crossed!

xx

4 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

Another lovely card Sarah, well done.

Maria

Natalie said...

This is lovely Sarah. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous cards ,fabulous colours and detail xxxxDawnxxx

Yvonne Randall said...

I just love subtle cards like this one.

yvonne