Sunday 2 November 2008

My shopping spree!

I managed to get to The Range yesterday after my trip to Halfords (and home and then back to Halfords again as I forgot my purse!) and replacing the bulbs in the car park with people looking at me as if I was mad...I was not going to spend an extra £2.99 (of my stash buying money!) to have some Halfords guy fit the bulbs for me when it is a three minute job that I could do myself and actually only took about two minutes and then a very nice man checked they worked for me when I put my foot on the brake. (I hadn't thought about how I was going to check that they were working by myself without something reflective to park in front of!).


Anyway, I managed to spend almost £30 on some really lovely stash, and when I got there I found that there was a Do Craft demo on which I hadn't realised so I chatted for a bit to Jill Lloyd who was demonstrating.


My lovely stash includes the Creativity and Creativity Life magazines (complete with free Papermania silver/gold sparkling trims), some christmassy peels offs, Bazzil Basics textured 12x12 card, lots of rolls of ribbon, glitter glue, Papermania felt ribbon, 3 other packs of Papermania sparkling trim, DCWV Christmas Stack 6x6 (really gorgeous papers in it!) and some felt snowflake embellishments. I feel more in the mood for making Christmas cards now that I have some lovely stash to play with so I shall have to get busy this week if I am to make about 50 Christmas cards!!
xx

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Fab goodies, good luck with your Christmas cards, I have lots to make too. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

OOO fab new stash Sarah ,looking forward to see what you make xxx
sorry i have not been over much ,Dawnxx

Ana Baird said...

Great goodies Sarah! Can't wait to see your new cards!

CoventryAnn said...

Now that's dedication Sarah, going back home to get your purse!!!