Thursday 6 November 2008

A card made with wallpaper and clothes hanging loop ribbons!

Hello all!

Firstly I hope you all enjoyed the fireworks last night that were lighting up the sky, secondly thank you so much to everyone who have left some really lovely comments on my blog of which I am very grateful and also to those of you who are following my blog, and thirdly just wanted to show you my card I made tonight using wallpaper and ribbons from my clothes!



I fell in love with this paper in Homebase and would actually love it covering a wall in my bedroom so I took a (little...honest!!) sample and made this card. I am off to Bournemouth to see my boyfriend tomorrow straight after work so I have been packing for the weekend so haven't had time to do a very detailed card so I just made this nice simple one which can be used for many different occasions. Papermania flower, pearl brad, adhesive gems and ribbons that were once upon a time the hanging loops in one of my tops along with the wallpaper sample from Homebase!

Hope you all have a great weekend and remember to wear your poppies with pride to remember those that gave their lives and fought for the freedom we have today.

xx

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Fab card Sarah, the wallpaper is gorgeous. x

Hi it's Maria said...

Lovely card Sarah, well done, hope you have a great weekend,

Maria

Sally said...

Hi Sarah,
What a fantastic idea, I have used wrapping paper before - going to look at B & Q in a whole diffrent light now! lol.
Fab card.
Sally. x

Ana Baird said...

Brilliant card Sarah and great use of the wallpaper! have a lovely Sunday1

Nayheli said...

Beautiful card!!!
Saludos desde México.

Chrissie said...

I always cut off those ribbons from dresses and tops and put them straight into my ribbon box. They're for ever drooping out on show if you leave them in!
Brilliant card!
Chrissie

Ana Baird said...

Hi Sarah! Just popping in to say hi and hope you're keeping well.

Vicky said...

lovely card - love the ribbons from clothes idea! clever! i have a little something on my blog for you... xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a fab idea ,gorgeous card ,Dawnxx

Andrea said...

Wow, beautiful card.
xAndrea