Wednesday 5 November 2008

Three new cards.


Well I am having yet another late night as I got carried away making cards and watching my favourite film - Moulin Rouge! I made the card above last night and then the two below this evening...and yes I did cave in and have to use my Pink Petticoat trees as I love them so much!

The two cards above I made using papers from the DCWV Christmas Stack and the vellum quotes are from 12x12 sheets of vellum quotes I got from a local craft shop. I shall have to look tomorrow to see if I can see a brand on them - they are so sweet though and thought they went really well with these DCWV papers.
This card I made using DCWV Christmas stack with Pink Petticoat christmas trees coloured with pencil crayons and Glitz It Up glitter glue. I also cut the top of the front of the card off around the blue ring for some added unsual detail to the card.


Hope everyone is well and having fun crafting. Thanks for looking at my blog!

xx

3 comments:

Natalie said...

These are lovely Sarah. x

CoventryAnn said...

Love the DCWV stuff, great cards Sarah!

Chrissie said...

These are just LOVELY!
Chrissie