Thursday 24 July 2008

More cards this afternoon


I have managed to make another couple of cards this afternoon inbetween job hunting and emailing my CV to various companies and agencies.


I am going to a party on Saturday night that is for my friend's birthday and also a housewarming party as she has just moved house with one of my other friends. I am yet to make their new home card but here is the card I have just finished making for my friend. I used Dovecraft Designer Papers A Hint of Pink, Papermania pink card, brad and Happy Birthday embellishment, Anita's ribbon and Imaginisce pink flower.
I also made another one of my sliding cards the same as the one I uploaded earlier so I just have two more of those to make now!

4 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Wow Sarah! Your blog is great! I like all your projects! Hope you're keeping well too and will be adding you to my blog roll. Take care

Louly said...

What a beautiful card. Good luck with your job hunting and I hope you have a great time at the party.

Ana Baird said...

Hi Sarah! Just to say thank you for visiting my blog and your comments. Hope you have a great weekend! Take care.

CoventryAnn said...

Great blog Sarah, sadly mine is private until i finish a photgraphy course it is part of, but when that is over i'll invite you to have a look!
Ann.C