Tuesday 29 July 2008

More crafting for today

Today I have made another card as I realised I don't have many birthday cards in my box of cards. I was amazed at how the stripes in the paper (from the DCWV Spring Stack) matched the embellishment (Papermania) and the beads on it. I also added Papermania adhesive gems.



I then made another page for my India Scrapbook. I was looking at these photos yesterday and wasn't too sure what to do with them and then I had a dream last night about the beige frame part way into the edge of the paper and I woke up and drew it down and then played with it this evening and came up with this!


I used Bazzill basics green textured card (it is darker green than it looks on the picture), Bazzill basics beige textured card, beige card from Craft Central pick and pay, papermania cork letters, flower from Sew Cute, an assortment of Papermania ribbons, Anita's sticky ribbons and ribbons from a a cheapy shop! Ribbons down the side say "explore", "discover" and "experience" and came from Hobbycraft, I drew round some chipboard letters I got from Capture the Magic and cut them out of beige card and inked the edges with a dark green ink pad from Lakeland, I used Whispers permanent pens for the green outline on the beige card and for the journalling.


Hope you like them.


Thanks for looking!


xx

4 comments:

Han said...

Fab work i love the card and the scrapbook layout is fab the colours work so well together xx

pickle said...

What acute card and I love your scrapbook page.
I must try a bit more scrapbooking myself.
kerry x

kerry said...

Hi Sarah, thank you for popping by my blog & for your comments. Your blog is looking fab, great cards & scrapbook pages!

Huge congrats on your graduation & its lovely to 'see' you!
Kerry xxx

Natalie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment, I really appreciate them all. Your cards and scrapbook pages are great, I will be back soon to see more. x