Wednesday 30 July 2008

More froggy cards!

I couldn't sleep and gave up trying to design my new fairy in hobnail boots logo so made a couple more cards with my new Pink Petticoat frogs.

I used more free papers from a magazine from well over a year ago, bits of pink card I had in my box of scraps, half a flower from Imaginisce, Anita's sticky ribbon and a pink ribbon that came with several other ribbons from a cheapy shop! I used pencil crayons to colour the fab images.











I took this photo of the three together as they all co-ordinate quite well. You will have to excuse my photographic studio (my bed!) and don't look too closely at my pillow case which needs a bit of an iron!

I hope I have done the images justice and I hop(!!) you like the cards! I will see if I can get to sleep now as I have to be up soon!
xx

10 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Very pretty cards Sarah. Good luck with selling your cards!

Vicky said...

superb cards sarah! i was making some pp cards yesterday with the new "little friends" set. xx

SueH said...

Lovely colours Sarah.......and that little frog is so cute!

Vicki said...

Hiya Sarah

Thank you so much for visiting my lil oasis..lol!!! and leaving such lovely comments which are much appreciated.

What a fab blog you have and may I also welcome you to Blogland, hope you are enjoying the addiction so far. Your cards and scrapbook pages are wonderful, I look forward to visiting you regularly now as I don't tend to go on Do-Crafts that often anymore. Take care and many thanks again. xx vicki xx

Han said...

These are gorgeous I love the paper and they do all co-ordinate really well xx

Suzanne said...

Beautiful cards and a wonderful name for your blog and the story behind it. You won't have any trouble selling them. Sue :o)

Ana Baird said...

It's super cute Sarah! Love that froggy.

pink lady said...

These cards are gorgeous Sarah, really pretty colours x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow look at all these Gorgeous cards they are fabulous ,great work ,Dawnx

Chrissie said...

Great cards Sarah!
I have left something for you on my Blog!
DO take a look!
Chrissie