Monday 28 July 2008

New Home cards

As I mentioned before two of my friends have just rented a new place together and I went to their house party. I didn't manage to make their new home cards in time due to unforeseen circumstances so I promised to post them. I have made them today and really enjoyed making them. I used Pink Petticoat images which I have fallen in love with. I have never used images on my cards and never used crayons on my pages either but I like the outcome.

I used papers from the DCWV Spring Stack on both cards and then on the square card I used some pink paper from The Papermill, Anita's sticky ribbon, Papermania brad and a flower from Imaginisce.

I made a bow and added it to the tall card attaching it with a Papermania pearl brad.

Thanks for looking and any comments will be appreciated. Many thanks to Lisa for her help with inspiring me.

xx

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Fab cards, love those images they are really cool!

Ana Baird said...

They're gorgeous Sarah! Those image are fab!

pickle said...

Lovely cards Sarah.
My favourite is the tall one. I must get this set.
kerry x