Tuesday 22 July 2008

New LO for today....Backwaters of Kerala


This afternoon I sat down to do a scrapbook page so looked through my huge pile of photos still to scrap and looked through the papers I have bought recently and thought this papermania patterned cardstock I bought at the weekend went well with these beautiful photos from the Backwaters of Kerala. I traced round some wooden letters I bought from Poundland and some chipboard letters I bought from Craftwork Cards at the NEC a few years ago and then cut them out and inked the edges for the title. I used a white gel pen for the writing and dots and lines round the photos. I made the ribbons from handmade paper and wrote peace, tranquility and beauty and attached them to the photo with papermania brads. I added a couple of papermania photo anchors and a sticker saying adventure which came in a set from Poundland and then my page was complete! I wanted to leave it quite plain to reflect the calmness of how the backwaters were.

1 comment:

Han said...

Fab scrapbook page great layout and love the large letters xx